Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i heart JASON MRAZ




october 28, 2008 will be the day known for making one of my dreams come true. what is that dream you may ask well to see jasonmraz live in concert, and i did. WOOT! WOOT! oh my it was amazing. he is just as good or better live than he is on record. i do love him so. i ahve been a fan for about the past six or seven years, i can not exactly remember but it has been a long time. my dear friend melinda went with me and i do apperciate her so much for all that she did for me. now that i have seen jason i only have 3 more to go in my top 5 list. however, i do believe that i will see jason over and over again, so if anyone knows of a show coming up i am game.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Nikki I have a blog....yay! I am so jealous you went to this concert. I am so glad your dream came true, mine is coming true in about 2 weeks with CELINE!!! You need to tell me about it when I come home next and we can play. Hope you are doing well, I am glad you are loving your new job. Love ya lots, Stef
P.S. stefanieann.blogspot.com
I made one for Karen and Michelle too add them from mine

Luke and Bridget said...

HEY!!I loved the e-mail you sent out about the LA Temple! And I am also jealous that you saw Jason Mraz in concert! What a blast!