Thursday, December 9, 2010

I AM BACK HOME

it is true i am officially home, back in midway, utah! oh it is good to be home. the past 18 1/2 months of my life have been the most amazing months of life. i have grown so much and have learned more than i could have ever asked for. having the opportunity to go and serve our Heavenly Father and his children has been such a blessing not only for me but for my family as well. there are so many wonderful things that have happened and that i will never forget. the best way and only way that i can describe it is by saying that it was the the greatest decision, best experience and NO REGRETS!
however, it is now good to be home and to live a life continually following after Jesus Christ and out most loving Heavenly Father. i am working at the pharmacy still and adjusting the best way that i know how, by staying busy and spending time with family. what amazing adventures are in front of me.
thank you all for your love and support and many prayers in my behalf. i could not have done any of it without all of you.
love you, nic

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

so glad you are home. And so glad that it was such an amazing experience for you. I love you and am so proud of you. xoxo

Exuberant Chaos said...

Love your blog hun!