Wednesday, February 25, 2009

for the love of the game.......

every wednesday night after institute some kids from my ward get together and play the greatest game ever...VOLLEYBALL! oh my it is such a good time and it brings back so many good memories.
i really just wanted to blog about my love for the game and the kids in my ward. it is nice to get out and play, to take my mind off what is going on and also to let out a bit of frustration. what a great way to do then to get in a good spike or a hard serve. i am grateful for this great threapy in my life. i want to personally thank trevor for starting the whole thing and for keeping on top of me to get people out, trev you truly are the best.
volleyball is amazzzzzzing you all should try it, good or not just play. all that matters is that you try!

No comments: