Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a day in the life of a nicole






so last saturday my friend nicole and i went snowboarding up at the sundance resort. oh my it was fun. this was my first time this season, and i am still feeling it. yeah i had a few, well alot of crashes and two quite major ones, i am ok though just some bumbs and bruises. nicole was great the whole time she looked after me and i am grateful for her. it was a beautiful sunny day up there. the cooles part was at the top of the mountain they had a lodge with the best view, so nicole and i got out the lawn chairs and chilled. for real it was amazing and i could have stayed all day if they would have let me. the day was the best day ever, the after thought of it hurt but the pain and suffering was oh so worth every moment. i am glad that i was able to go and play with nicole, she is so great! thanks for the fun and the best memories!

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun day that you had!! I'm so jealous!!! I hope that school is going well and I hope that you are doing good!

Our Family said...

That does look like a sweet view!!I love snowboarding