Friday, April 18, 2008

IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i have done it, well actually in 2 weeks i will have done it. I AM DONE!!!!! college is going to be a thing of the past. a lot of memories have been made in these past six years and a there have been some heartbreaks along with good times that have blessed my life. i have had the great opportunity of attending three fine schools and each of them have given me something to look forward to in life.
the big day is May 3rd at 11:30 in the morning. i will be walking away from Southern Utah University and towards Salt Lake City. what am i to do, well that is to be told at a later date.
i am excited and nervous all at the same time. it is going to be sad and a wee bit hard to leave southern utah, but i feel it is time to move on and experience new things. i am excited to be closer to family and old friends again, well my utah ones anyways. a major sad thing is that i will be farther from vegas and i am leaving my most amazing bishop. however, the good part is my family!
I am finally graduating, it has taken a while to get here, but i had fun along the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kerri Marie said...

First off that other comment is hilarious! I looked and it's an add for a printer. LOL

Any who... CONGRATS!!!! We are so proud of you! But sad that you will be moving further away. ='( YOur awesome Nik! Just thought you should know! Love ya!

Kerri Marie said...

I was glad to see you sat! luv ya girl!

The Hardy's said...

Congrats Nikki! Next time you're in Vegas give us a call (or you could give us a call even if you're not in Vegas).

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

Congrats!!!!