Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my mom


this is my mom. she is the most amazing, string, faithful, positive, loving person i know. she is my rock and inspiration. i love her with my whole heart. as most of you know my mom has not always had the best health. well about a month ago we found out that she has mulitiple scelrios ( ihave no idea how to spell it). the deisease is treatable but will never go away. the doctors are not sure how seriuos it is yet, but they are in the process of figuring it all out. she is in high spirits and does the best that she can everyday. she has her good days and bad days.
dad is doing well too. he just got a new job with an engeneering company as an inspector. now with mom being down he is learning how to laundry, and in the process of leraning how to cook other things than hot dogs and soup. he is a wonderful husband and father. he is being so strong, he worries about mom but he has such faith and love for her.
my parents are great and the lord has blessed them as well as our family so much. i am so grateful to have the gospel in my life, and i am so grateful that my dad has the preisthood to bless my mom.
i thought that i would update everyone on my family. a lot has happened in these past few months. we truly are blessed, but i do ask you to please keep my parents in your prayers.

2 comments:

*Amy Sue* said...

Tell mom and dad i LOVE them!! I hope mom is doing well. I will keep them in my prayers. Love you Nik

call me tonight :-)

Kerri Marie said...

Hope mom starts doing better soon. Your parents really are the best! Send them my love and best wishes. And you know that you guys are always in our prayers! Love ya. =)